- First Class (around $4.00, Free First Class Domestic Shipping on fly orders over $50). While the cost of this shipping service is attractive, there is a chance that your package will be lost or delayed. We commonly refer to this shipping method as "Losing Class", and don't recommend that you choose it.
- Priority Mail (around $7.50, Free Domestic Priority Shipping on fly orders over $150), usually delivers in 1-3 days. This method of shipping is a little more reliable that "Losing Class", but the USPS still loses Priority Packages.
- Priority Express (around $26.00), 1-2 day delivery.
- FedEx 2Day® ($8.99). Includes Saturday Delivery, and includes insurance. Hands down, your best bet for delivery.
- FedEx Standard Overnight® (around $28.00)
WE ARE VERY SORRY FOR THIS INCONVENIENCE.