The following options are available to you for shipping: Domestic Postal Service: (The Postal system is notorious for losing and delaying packages, and this is particularly true during COVID. If you want your package to show up in a timely manner, pick FedEx as your shipping option)
Domestic FedEx Shipping:
- First Class ($4-6, Free First Class Domestic Shipping on fly orders over $50). While the cost of this shipping service is attractive, there is a chance that your package will be lost or delayed. We commonly refer to this shipping method as "Losing Class", and don't recommend that you choose it.
- Priority Mail ($7-9, Free Domestic Priority Shipping on fly orders over $150), usually delivers in 1-3 days. This method of shipping is a little more reliable than "Losing Class", but the USPS still loses Priority Packages.
- Priority Express (around $26.00), 1-2 day delivery.
- FedEx 2Day® (around $9-11, Free Domestic FedEx 2 Day Shipping on fly orders over $150). Includes Saturday Delivery, and includes insurance. Hands down, your best bet for delivery.
- FedEx Standard Overnight® (around $28.00)
Please Note: The U.S. Fish & Wildlife agency requires an additional fee of around $100 to ship flies that include wildlife. Each description of our flies indicates whether they contain wildlife. If you want to order those flies, please contact us to arrange for this additional certificate.
We are very sorry for this inconvenience.. Returns
All of our merchandise has a 100% Satisfaction Guarantee. Please return any merchandise that you are not 100% completely satisfied with. Discountflies reserves the right to charge a 20% restock fee, but in most cases, will waive this fee.