- First Class ($4-6, Free First Class Domestic Shipping on fly orders over $50 and less than one pound...First Class stops at one pound).
- Priority Mail ($8.50 - $9.50, Free Domestic Priority Shipping on fly orders over $150), usually delivers in 1-3 days.
- Priority Express (~$29.00), 1-2 day delivery.
- FedEx 2Day® for delivery within 2 business days (~$9-11, Free Domestic FedEx 2 Business Day Shipping on fly orders over $150). Please note that FedEx 2Day does not include weekends. Orders placed on Saturday and Friday afternoon, for example, will be shipped on Monday. In this example, FedEx considers Monday as the "in possession" day and Wednesday as the 2nd Business Day. In general, here's how FedEx describes 2Day: "When you’re shipping with FedEx, the shipping days start being counted the day after you hand over your package to us. For example, if we get the package on Monday before the cutoff time, it’ll be delivered Wednesday." So, if you place an order before 11a MT on a Monday, the package will be scheduled for delivery on Wednesday.
- FedEx Standard Overnight® (~$31.00). In most cases, FedEx Overnight will not be delivered on Saturdays as this is also a "business day" service. FedEx Overnight orders placed on a Saturday or Sunday, however, will not be picked up until Monday and delivered until Tuesday.