The following options are available to you for shipping:
Domestic Postal Service: (The Postal system is notorious for losing packages, so if you want your package to show up, pick FedEx as your shipping option)
Domestic FedEx Shipping:
- First Class (around $3.50, Free First Class Domestic Shipping on fly orders over $50). While the cost of this shipping service is attractive, there is a chance that your package will be lost or delayed. We commonly refer to this shipping method as "Losing Class", and don't recommend that you choose it.
- Priority Mail (around $6.00, Free Domestic Priority Shipping on fly orders over $150), usually delivers in 1-3 days. This method of shipping is a little more reliable that "Losing Class", but the USPS still loses Priority Packages.
- Priority Express (around $26.00), 1-2 day delivery.
- FedEx Home Delivery® (around $12.00)
- FedEx 2Day® (around $20.00)
- FedEx Standard Overnight® (around $28.00)
PLEASE NOTE: THE U.S. FISH & WILDLIFE AGENCY DEMANDS AN ADDITIONAL FEE OF NEARLY $100 TO SHIP INTERNATIONALLY. UNTIL WE DETERMINE AN AFFORDABLE WAY TO SHIP TO OUR INTERNATIONAL CUSTOMERS, WE WILL TEMPORARILY CEASE ALL SHIPMENTS OUT OF THE U.S.
WE ARE VERY SORRY FOR THIS INCONVENIENCE.
All of our merchandise has a 100% Satisfaction Guarantee. Please return any merchandise that you are not 100% completely satisfied with. Discountflies reserves the right to charge a 20% restock fee, but in most cases, will waive this fee.