Rod Hamilton Bonefish DIY Fly Collection: 15 Flies + Fly Box
Quantity in Basket: None
Shipping Weight: 5.00 ounces
Rod Hamilton, author of Do It Yourself Bonefishing is best known for his adventures on the flats chasing bonefish and permit on the fly. Though he frequents lodges and uses guides throughout the tropics every year, his true love is exploring and fishing on his own. As he has learned over the last twenty years, a DIY approach is significantly different than the conventional lodge/guide experience. Through the years, he has developed and tested what he considers the 15 most productive bonefish patterns for fly fishing the flats DIY style.
This 15 Piece Fly Collection also comes with a small fly box.
- Hamiltons's Flea #8
- Hamilton's Orange Bearded Mantis Shrimp #6
- Hamilton's Orange Butt Bunny #6
- Hamilton's Orange Leg Bunny Butt #6
- Hamilton's Pink Puff - Bead Chain #6
- Hamilton's Pink Puff - Black Eye #8
- Hamilton's Shrimp #8
- Hamilton's Silly Leg Gotcha #6
- Hamilton's Tailer's Beware #6
- Hamilton's Tan Rubber Leg Gotcha #6
- Raghead Crab - Olive #8
- Raghead Crab - Tan #8
- Bonefish Junk - Light #6
- Flats Fly #6
- Simram #6
5/5 Stars out of 2 Reviews
Greg Smith | January 4th, 2019
They look good.
Joseph D | May 21st, 2018
I plan to use these off the coast of GA in 2 weeks, the flies look great and I am excited to get them wet.