Keel Polarized Sunglasses from Guideline
Quantity in Basket: None
Shipping Weight: 16.00 ounces
Your Price: $59.95
The Keel was built to provide the ultimate in glare protection. This large frame lives up to its name, blocking light from all angles with large square lenses and fitting larger faces with no sacrifice in style. Double injected temples, rubber brown and nose pads combine to offer tremendous performance.
- Frame Style: Large, modified square. Constructed from Grilamid BTR, 51% bio-based polymer.
- Features: Polarized, durable and 100% UV A and B ray protective Polycarbonate lens with a thickness of 1.4 mm. The silver mirror lens coating over a copper lens tint is perfect for both medium to low or overcast conditions.
- Fitting: Best for medium to large faces.
- Includes a soft, durable and lightweight protective case with Velcro closure.
- Additional $10 cost for mirrored lens